Create a practical, compact access platform that can be safely adapted to different height vehicles.
- Buses are now equipped with air conditioning for the comfort of their users. These air conditioning systems are located on vehicle roofs and require regular maintenance.
- The technician must be able to move around on bus roofs in complete safety.
- Vehicles with different dimensions and heights have to be maintained, however it is difficult to have many different types of access equipment for cost and size reasons.
A tailored product created through cooperation between the Tubesca Comabi design office and VEOLIA's technical services.
- A secure access staircase fitted with rails, intermediate rails, slip-resistant steps and a work platform with gate and telescopic balustrade.
- A safe workstation: once extended, the telescopic balustrade forms a genuine "safety belt" around the technician.
- A functional, mobile and compact product. The balustrade for which the height can be adjusted using a winch can be adapted to all vehicle heights.