Accompanied by a pool of investors selected on long-term commitment criteria. This transaction marks the birth of the first french actor of accessing and working at height in total safety.
By taking over the Tubesca-Comabi cluster from the German group Zarges Tubesca, Frénéhard & Michaux allows a French company to regain the national fold.
This union promises to be particularly promising:
- Enhanced positions: the two entities are perfectly complementary in their respective markets; There is therefore no redundancy either at the level of the sales force or at the level of the production sites.
- Brands with a strong reputation: all brands in the group, each with their own territory and specialization, will be developed.
- A shared culture of innovation: the combined know-how of Frénéhard & Michaux and Tubesca-Comabi will enable the development of new fall protection solutions, thus offering the first integrated offer ensuring a continuous chain of travel and working height safe.
Building a strong French industrial group
"Our DNA for 127 years: developing industrial activity and employment on our territories" Jacques Frénéhard
Frénéhard & Michaux and Tubesca-Comabi share the same industrial tradition and a great expertise around aluminum and steel. The production and innovation power of their 10 French sites and their 8 international locations (Spain, the Netherlands and Germany) will give them the means of their ambition:
- Enrich and consolidate their historical activities: roofing hardware and access and working products.
- Become a major player in Europe and the French leader in fall protection solutions with the widest offer on the market. Strongly anchored in the building and construction markets, the creation of this new group also allows developments in the sectors of industry and aeronautics, in which the group is already active - via its Access to Custom - Japan, the United States, Australia, New Zealand ...
An example of "Made in France", this project is a French industrial project that places the decision-making center in France and is carried out with 100% French capital. "Leader and hyper specialist in hedging markets, Frénéhard & Michaux owns a perfect knowledge of roofers and their needs ", says Jacques Frénéhard," just as TubescaComabi listens and anticipates the expectations of construction companies and industrialists to constantly innovate in the access and work markets " said Bernard Rothan, Chairman of the Management Board. The industrial and R & D synergies resulting from this new group will enable rapid deployment of new solutions and services for the securing of building sites and buildings. By combining the Frénéhard & Michaux and Tubesca-Comabi offerings and solutions, this new group offers the first integrated offer to ensure a continuous chain of travel and safe working height.